Stonewall DFL members have voting privileges at all membership meetings and committee meetings; this includes voting for candidate endorsements.
The entire membership generally meets once or twice a year, electing the board of directors which meets monthly. Members are encouraged to be active with our six standing committees which meet with varying schedules. All meetings are public and guests are welcome.
2018 Membership Levels:
- Patron: $250
- Sponsor: $125
- General: $35
- New Member: $25
- Student/Senior/Low Income: $15
- Dues waiver: $0 - Please contact Stonewall DFL caucus chair, Erica Mauter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional contributions are appreciated. 100% of our membership dues go toward LGBTQ outreach and electing LGBTQ and allied candidates to all levels of office across Minnesota.
PAY DUES HERE
(This page is hosted by the Minnesota DFL. All dues and donations through this link are designated for Stonewall DFL.)
Resources for Members
Stonewall DFL Membership Meeting Standing Rules
January 2018 Annual Meeting
June 2018 General Membership Meeting
Join a Caucus Committee
- Political Support Committee: review candidate questionnaires, interview candidates, recommend endorsements, coordinate electoral support and GOTV
- Membership Committee: manage membership engagement and outreach activities
- Pride Committee: plan Stonewall DFL participation in various Pride events across Minnesota
- Fundraising Committee: hold events to raise funds for Stonewall DFL and for endorsed candidates
- Communications Committee: manage social media, email, website, and press
- Constitution & Bylaws Committee: review and improve governing rules and procedures